Search Results for: shoes
The Great Harriet Wilde Give-Away
Sign up to our free Newsletter now and not only will you keep up to date with all the RMW pretty but you could also walk away in a brand new pair of swanky high heels!
Join before 29th April for a chance to win these fabulous Harriet Wilde shoes “The Industrial” worth £300.00 (sizes 4 to 7).
The fashion forward ‘Industrial’ features a stud motif on the heal; these little gems are bridal shoes with rock chic attitude. Featuring a studded Art Deco inspired fan design, the shoe has a peep toe with a hidden platform made in the softest nude kid suede, a clever shoe colour for paler skin tones to elongate the leg and to wear after the wedding as your honeymoon heels. This beautiful style can be worn again and again and is a very complimentary shade to wear with ivory, champagne and off white dresses.
The lucky winner will be announced in the next edition of the RMW Newsletter. Good luck Everyone!
- The Competition runs from the 1st April 2014 and closes at midnight on the 29th April
- Any new mailing list subscriptions created between the opening and closing dates will be entered into a prize draw to win a pair of “Industrial” Shoes designed in collaboration with Rock My Wedding & Harriet Wilde
- Subscriptions timestamped at or after midnight on the 29th April 2014 will not be included in the price draw
- Only one entry per person and only one prize per household
- Entrants are required to subscribe to the Rock My Wedding Newsletter
- From all of the eligible entrants the winner will be selected at random on the 30th March
- The winner will receive a pair of “Industrial” shoes from Harriet Wilde
- Only sizes 4 to 7 are available
- The winner will be notified via the Rock My Wedding Newsletter and also via email
- The winner will then be required to reply to the confirmation email to arrange delivery details
- Following confirmation of their win by Rock My Wedding the winner will be asked to send their name and address to Rock My Wedding immediately by way of return.
And that means any four pairs of shoes – in any size (dependent on stock availability.)
Perhaps this means you could kit our your four best girls for W-day in the peep toes of their dreams, maybe you only have 3 best girls so that mean you can choose a sexy pair of heels for yourself to wear on the day too…..or maybe you just fancy all four pairs just for your newly wed self to take on honeymoon?!
The options are endless – as is the choice lovelies, all you have to do is take a look at some our favourites below and/or visit the Nine West Occasion range page then tell us what are your favourite pairs and the plans that you have for them in the comments box below.
That’s it. Easy peasy.
Here are some of favourites from the Nine West Occasion collection.
The Camya – available in champagne, nude, gold and silver sequin (yes sequins! – we all know Lolly would obviously choose these.)
The Faycie – Maybe you of your bridesmaids would prefer flats? In that case we’ve got that option covered too.
The Quorra – Perhaps you want to go right in-between with a mid-heel? comfortable and effortlessly stylish.
American Bride Eileen has some seriously talented friends. Those amazing silver shoes she wears for the reception? Oh, just designed by a friend. The quirky menus printed on napkins? Oh just designed by ANOTHER amazing friend. The cute heart shaped confetti made from vintage books? Oh just lovingly hand cut by her family. Eileen is a lucky girl!
I love how she and Andy have incorporated UK and US themes into their day. The couple chose Stoke Place as their venue because of its grand American house feel, yet it definitely still retains a distinct air of British-ness. It really was the perfect place for them. This is a gorgeous wedding, so simple, elegant and timeless – and Eileen is so right, you don’t want your décor to upstage the actual love part!
Eileen The Bride: Our perfect venue was Stoke Place in Stoke Poges. I knew immediately as we approached the beautiful manor house that this was where I wanted to get married. I am American and the architecture reminded me of Estate houses found in the Southern United States and that made it special for me. We hired the venue for exclusive use which meant we could celebrate into the early hours and our family and friends could stay there with us. It was absolutely perfect. Michelle Mehmi was our wedding coordinator and she, along with the amazing staff made our day completely unforgettable.
I was inspired by an image from the 1960′s for my hairstyle and I wanted my make-up to be more on the natural side and not too overdone.… View the full post.
Way back when in March I bought some sexy spiky nude Zara shoes. They are actually super comfy (Honest!) and not so sky rocket high I fall over.
To the point where I have worn them to DEATH.
Yes they have nearly died – scratched, dirty and kind of…bendy. But never fear. I have found some awesome ALTERNATIVES.
Hello there the KANDI court from Office. A lovely shade of peachy nakedness with a metallic perforrated toe cap. Think a lady that lunches but with a penchant for leather biker jackets and too much eyeliner.
Sigh….I love them more than cake.*
Big Shoe Love
*This is clearly a lie. But I do love them A LOT.
P.S I obviously bought a back-up of the Zara shoe once I realised there usefulness. Ahem….still in the box.
**Not One but TWO pairs of shoes to be won right here, right now.**
Well, I hope you have all been ejoying the sunshine this weekend… We thought we would start the week off with our own little ray of sunshine – in the form of a free giveaway from boutique Twobirds Bridesmaid and shoe designer Rachel Simpson.
Twobirds Bridesmaid and Rachel Simpson have teamed up to offer a collection of beautiful bridesmaid shoes exclusively designed by Rachel Simpson to compliment the Twobirds Bridesmaid collection which is renowned for its timeless and elegant style.
Here is a little more detail about the new collection:
Combining the style of Rachel Simpson with the versatility of twobirds Bridesmaid, the collection will comprise three shoe styles each available in two different colourways that can be mixed and matched across bridesmaids, perfectly complementing the 19 different colour choices of twobirds gowns.
- Rosie: Satin slingback peep-toe platform with rosette trim. Available in rosewater satin and slate satin. 10 cm heel height.
- Kittie: a suede two-part peep toe with rouched detail and a metallic leather trim. Available in nude suede with champagne trim and pale grey suede with silver trim. 8cm heel height.
- Sofia: Satin peep-toe platform with rouched detail and diamante trim. Available in champagne satin and navy satin. 10cm heel height.
The shoes have been designed in the UK using a range of luxurious leather, suede and satin fabrics with pretty diamante embellishments and chiffon rosettes, appealing to both the contemporary and vintage bridesmaid.… View the full post.