Who remembers RMW Retro Week?
Well, the Lomography photo competition was won (by six lucky Lomography readers) and the RMW organised ‘winners shoot’ has been shot (by 5 extraordinarily talented photographers) and this week you lucky lot get to see the results… And they are immense.
The Weekly Roundup
- Monday morning started things off on the right foot with The Time Of Your Life and in the afternoon the festivities continued and we Got Lashed! (in the eye make-up department, rather than the booze-fest sense of the phrase).
- On Tuesday RMW came home when we showcased A Birmingham Based Rock Star Bonanza and in the afternoon we went stateside with a fantastic NYC themed catwalk show and inspiration shoot in Yellow Black and Grey courtesy of Miss Bush Bridal.
- Midweek we journeyed Between The Mountains And The Lakes and we met The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.
- On Thursday it all went a bit royal wedding with A Regal Affair In Royal Deeside and in the afternoon it was Real Bride Amanda’s final post before she goes off to marry her boy Darren. It’s an absolute DIY extravaganza so you should definitely check it out if you missed it on Thursday.
- We finished the week with a great photography discussion on group shots (and how to make them awesome!) followed by an Ask Jenny special about distances between dual venue big day’s. How Far Is Too Far?
Next week is looking so good, I cannot wait to share everything with you guys! Have a great weekend.