Yes… It is a wedding.
We have something fairly unique for you next week folks – so make sure you come and join us!
The Weekly Round-Up
- This was the week where, even though in real life the weather was fairly pants, on the blog The Sun Was Shining and we decided that Sometimes Less Is More.
- Real wedding couple Lisa and Andy had The Best Day Of There Lives and the good weather continued with The Summer Of Love.
- We bought you an inspirational dose of Vintage Glamour In The City and then travelled all the way to Canada to bring you the ridiculously delicious and captivating affair of Genevieve and Joel.
- Naomi was on hand with some musical chat as she recounted her wedding playlist in Music Is The Fabric That Binds Us and then Alex our real bride took centre stage with her wedding report. You can read part 1 here and part 2 here.
- We finished the week off by announcing the winners of our most recent real bride competition. Congratulations to our six winners!
I hope you are all enjoying a slightly elongated weekend folks, come back tomorrow for a bank holiday slice of wedding wonder.