Yep… Themed weeks make a return – in STYLE.
Join us next week for a filthy great fashion feast. We’ll be focussing on fashion for brides, we’ll be throwing in a bit of groom stuff too and you know us – they’ll be some un-wedding related treats as well
We’ll also be showcasing some of the most fashionable weddings this side of sexy town so you’d better make sure that you come along for the ride.
The Weekly Round Up
- We started the week Floating On The Clouds and Charlotte discussed having her locks chopped in The Long And Short Of It.
- On Tuesday we were invited to A Picture Perfect Tea party and Lauren provided The Icing On The Cake.
- On Wednesday we brought you an Irish Summer Spectacle and Naomi talked about being The Moderately Good Wife.
- On Thursday we met the King And Queen Of The Manor and we met real bride Karen for the first time as she Had A Laugh, Had A Cry, and Had A Registrama.
- On Friday there was The Elopement and we finished the week with a good old fashioned bit of D.I.Y involving Pegs, Wool And Wood
Have a great Sunday people – and get set to get fashionable!
If you enjoy our pretty pages and would like to tell the world then please head on over to the Perfect Wedding Website and cast your vote, we would really appreciate it.