This gorgeous couple meet and fell in love in the city, so after much deliberation there was only one place for them to say I do.
First stop was Wandworth Town Hall which has a spectacular stair case resulting in some truly gorgeous portraits captured by Helen Schryver, followed by a reception at Brunswick House that just oozes charm and history.
Laura looks the picture of elegance in her lace Lusan Mandongus gown, pale mint Mimosa Rachel Simpson shoes and blush Liberty in Love feather stole. Which was the inspiration behind the dreamy pastel colour scheme.
Also, stay tuned for Groom Andy’s emotional filled picture as his Bride enters, and Bride Laura’s teary moment as her Groom gives a heartfelt speech. #OffTheChartAdroable
Our aim was to have a relaxed, happy day with family and friends as we became husband and wife. One of our favorite moments was looking around the reception room at important people, feeling surrounded by love and good wishes all day.
The day flew by so it’s lovely to look at the wonderful photos. I wouldn’t change a thing apart from a little more sleep the night before!
Photography by Helen Schryver
- Dress Designer Lusan Mandongus
- Bridal Boutique Teokath Canterbury
- Hair Comb Butler & Wilson
- Earrings Sarah Hickey Jewellery
- Feather Stole JL at Liberty in Love
- Bridal Shoes Rachel Simpson – Mimosa Pale Mint
- Hair & Makeup Emma
- Ceremony Wandsworth Town Hall
- Reception Lassco
- Florist Red Eden & Olive
- Favours Scottish Tablet Company
- Entertainment Mobile Music Company
- Stationery By Beautiful Day through Not on The High Street
- Transport Traditional Travel Limited
- Wedding Rings The Wedding Ring Workshop
- Bridesmaid Dresses Phase Eight
- Groom Suit Burberry
- Handmade Liberty Print Ties Kate Temple