At Rock My HQ we’re a little bit enamoured with all things make up. I say a little bit, I mean completely, and utterly, obsessed. It is this obsession which is responsible for our excitement when we meet an incredible make up artist; we know that they’ve got alllll the skills to work with those wonderful products we lust after, and create an epic, flawless bridal look. Perhaps even more excitingly, we know we get to introduce them to you! Birute Thomas is our latest MUA crush… expert techniques, uses only the very best products, and a complete pro at tailoring looks to unique facial features, hairstyles, outfits, and skin colouring, I know what you’re thinking, you need her!
Birute: Hello! I’m Birute Thomas, a professional makeup artist covering Surrey, Hampshire, Dorset, Sussex and the Isle of Wight. I specialize in providing the most beautiful bridal looks using only the best professional products and techniques. As a highly trained makeup artist, I understand the importance of having the right look for you on your big day. Good is never good enough for me – it has to be perfect!
If you have got the hottest looks in mind, you are in luck – I can provide gorgeous makeup ideas for weddings and special occasions using expert techniques. Being almost obsessive about makeup and beauty, I constantly strive to keep current with the latest fashion trends and continue to train with the best professionals in the industry. I was trained by the famous, award winning makeup artist Kristina Gasperas and will offer advice tailored to you, taking into account your unique facial features, your hairstyle, dress and skin colouring.
Soft bridal, vintage glamour, natural allure or anything in between – I have got it covered! Makeup is such a powerful tool; when you feel good about yourself and the way you look, confidence and fabulousness shines through!
“Birute did a fantastic job with my bridal makeup – I truly felt my best. She was very professional and really put me at ease on the morning of my wedding. Thank you, Birute!”
“Just wanted to drop you line to express thanks for my wonderful makeover experience! You made me feel most welcoming and l loved my makeup and I felt absolutely fantastic for the whole day! Thanks again.”
“Birute just wanted to say a massive thank you for the amazing job you did when you did my make up for my wedding. You truly have a talent when it comes to make up and I had so many wonderful comments about my make up on the day!! Thanks again.”
Don’t forget to visit Birute Thomas Makeup Artist and the wealth of other talented industry professionals who have been handpicked for The Love Lust List. All have the desire to assist you in creating the day you’ve been dreaming of, so what are you waiting for?
- I have degree in accountancy and finance and I used to work in finance sector before becoming professional makeup artist. I have been working for eight years but only when I had my first child and reading an article about Kristina encouraged me to change my career and do what I absolutely love – making women look and feel great about themselves.
- I love spending time with my boys – my husband Mark and my two sons Archie (four) and Jack (two). We love going on holidays together. Yearly visits to Cornwall and Center Parcs are amongst our family favourites.
- When I have a spare minute, I like to spend it in the garden. I love a little bit of gardening and our vegetable patch.
- I have secret crush on David Beckham – I can’t even remember when it happened but I just love everything about it.
- I really enjoy cooking – normally it’s my own creation but my food always tastes really nice and when my husband asks me to recreate one of my dishes it always turns out to be something different.
- If I wasn’t makeup artist I would be a florist – I love flowers and I always look forward to seeing my future bride’s choices as it tells a lot about the person.