Completely unique wedding stationery is becoming harder and harder to come by, and so we believe it is our duty to celebrate when we do find something, and share! Fig + Fern Studio create the most enchanting illustrations, and use all kinds of wonderful techniques to create completely unique paper goods. We think you’re going to fall head over heels, because story telling is confined to wedding photography you know, your wedding narrative begins the day the envelope lands on a doormat.
Fig + Fern Studio is a small design studio based in East London. We are passionate about creating beautiful and unique design pieces. All of our illustrations are drawn by hand and enhanced using a modern watercolour rendering technique. We are inspired by the environment that surrounds us; from shapes created in nature to city skylines – and believe there is a touch of beauty in all of these things.
When it comes to creating wedding stationery our focus is on a creating a strong illustrative narrative, rather than simply typography based designs. Our tailored products provide our customers with personalised artwork that reflects elements of their big day and their individuality.
Our approach to creating fully customised wedding stationery is to collaborate with the customer, whichever tier they opt for, meaning our tailored products provide our customers with personalised pieces that reflect who they are and what they celebrate in life.
“I must say we have had many comment on the invitations and the order of service, many saying they are some of the nicest invitations they’ve ever received. It has been such a pleasure working with you.”
“Anna was an absolute dream to work with. From start to finish she was happy to accommodate all our ideas (however wild and wacky!) but also helped to refine them and offered advice in a helpful, supportive way. Nothing was too much trouble for her and we couldn’t have been happier with the end result. I’d definitely recommend her to anyone looking to create something unique and special.”
“Fig & Fern studio brought a little magic to my wedding stationery. At a stressful time of organising everything Anna made sure it was one less thing to worry about. Anna understood exactly what I wanted, and her creativity & passion was evident. So many people commented on how lovely the invites were, they brought a tear to my Mum’s eye and that’s the highest praise indeed. Fig & Fern were a joy to work with.”
Don’t forget to visit Fig + Fern Studio and the wealth of other talented industry professionals who have been handpicked for The Love Lust List. All have the desire to assist you in creating the day you’ve been dreaming of, so what are you waiting for?
- Magical kingdoms, fabulous creatures and lush foliage-from an early age, Anna was fascinated by drawing and now, after several years in architecture and interior design, she has returned to her first love of creative illustration.
- Initially working on designs for close friends, and after receiving very positive feedback, Anna realised there was huge potential in making an element of customisation available to a wider field and by creating bronze , silver and gold tiers, all budgets can be accommodated.
- Delighting in the whimsical, Anna works closely with customers to create a strong illustrative narrative rather than simple typographical designs.
- Always unique . Tailored products provide original artwork every time which reflects elements of each individuals story. Special places, favourite activities or themes, can all be incorporated into a harmonious design.
- Hand-drawn. All illustrations are done by hand in a small craft studio, using a modern watercolour rendering technique.
- Why the name Fig + Fern? Figs are traditionally symbolic of fulfilment, peace and abundance – everything that could be wished for at the start of a lifetime together. Ferns represent Anna’s love of botanical elements in design.