Whilst we know that for a lot of our couples, classic paper stationery is their preference, we also know it has been a long time coming for there to be a stylish alternative. Greenvelope’s paperless stationery is not just a greener alternative, but it can also be more budget friendly, whilst offering all the control you would like to have at every stage of designing your wedding stationery. The electronic RSVP system is, quite frankly, a stroke of genius, and we love the fact that many of their designs are derived from hand-drawn illustrations.
Greenvelope: Greenvelope.com is a paperless stationery service that unites beautiful designs and integrated event management tools through elegant, effortless, and eco-friendly digital invitations. Our fully customizable invitations and announcements mimic the traditional paper variety—think textures, di-cut edges, gold foil—but with the added feature of built-in RSVP tracking, survey questions, gift registries, and more. We strive to deliver the most elegant electronic invitation service by emulating the experience of opening a traditional printed invitation. Now couples can save trees, time, and money without sacrificing style.
Aside from helping couples and event hosts save paper, Greenvelope is further committed to sustainability as a member of 1% for the Planet and through partnerships with Mountains to Sound and the National Park Foundation.
Paperless stationery offers modern couples some clear advantages. In addition to being a greener, more budget-friendly alternative, every aspect of Greenvelope.com’s invitations are fully customizable. Couples have complete design control over fonts, colors, and layout. No detail goes unnoticed, even down to the digital stamps. Developed with simplicity in mind, our event management tools are both intuitive and time saving. With nearly two thousands reviews, Greenvelope has a five-star rating on TrustPilot.com.
“Using Greenvelope.com for our invitations was amazing! They are absolutely beautiful, we could add music, personalize it with pictures, send them straight to our guests’ phones by text or email & our guests can RSVP with a click! I highly recommend this site!!!”
“I sent my wedding invitations using Greenvelope. My guests loved the experience with interactive envelopes and features. I loved the customization, the survey, the tracking capabilities and the customer service I received any time I had a question.”
“This is my first time using Greenvelope, and I love it! It has been so quick and easy to use, with tons of templates to choose from. RSVP tracking and guest messaging has been excellent, and the invitations look amazing! Great value for money, I wish I knew it existed when I was planning my wedding!”
Don’t forget to visit Greenvelope and the wealth of other talented industry professionals who have been handpicked for The Love Lust List. All have the desire to assist you in creating the day you’ve been dreaming of, so what are you waiting for?
- The most popular stationery suite on our site is Baroque Corners by Jessica Williams.
- As of 2016, Greenvelope users have sent a total of 6 million invitations, saving approximately 180,000 lbs of paper!
- Though Greenvelope is completely digital, many designs are first created through hand-drawn paintings or illustrations. Here is an example from Rachel Roe Art.
- Greenvelope welcomed seven new languages to the website in 2016, including French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese.
- The Greenvelope design collection is curated by our in-house design team, but is created by a community of over 50 independent designers from all over the world, including France, South Africa, Australia, and the United States.
- One of our favorite things is seeing all the beautiful celebration photos that our customers tag us in on social media.