“Laura made a bespoke head piece for my wedding. I hadn't found anything that I really liked in the shops and Laura designed something for me that would match the style of my wedding dress. It was absolutely beautiful and I got so many comments about it on my wedding day. Laura also made me some matching earrings that were also beautiful. I was so glad I got my jewellery from Laura, I would highly recommend her.” Sarah
“My necklace is truly stunning. Amazing quality and just what I wanted. I couldn't find anything I liked and Laura helped me chose the perfect necklace to match my dress and even let me customise it and matched it to my other bridal accessories. I'm honestly amazed. I can't wait to see my bracelet! Xx” Olletta
“Laura made me a gorgeous hair vine for my wedding day-I also bought a ring and bracelet for my mum...she is lovely and so talented-highly recommend!” Laura
- You can view the whole collection at the Lauren Rhodes Jewellery studio which is based in Ilkley, very close to the train station, 20 mins from Leeds city centre.
- I have absolutely zero patience in everyday life but for some reason I can happily make the most intricate, detailed jewellery for hours!
- Appointments are available to discuss requirements and offer a bespoke service if you have an idea in mind for your accessories. For those brides who are a little further away we can discuss bespoke orders through email or Skype. Our new website is now live and all collections are available to view online, we offer a worldwide shipping service.
- I started my business working from a small studio making jewellery and statement pieces, bridal was a natural progression after requests for bespoke designs. I enjoy designing both ready to wear and bridal and love how multifunctional my pieces can be.
- I love to draw and will sketch ideas for hours, the central element of my logo is hand drawn by me.
- My beloved little pooch Charlie who is a Yorkshire Terrier keeps me company while i’m working away in the studio.