There’s something really special about creating your unique wedding day look with accessories and jewellery. The icing on the cake as it were. Reflecting your personality and bridal style might mean one bold, statement piece, or smaller delicate pieces to compliment your beautiful gown, but either way, the handcrafted luxury jewellery from Laura Rhodes is almost certainly going to fit the bill. If you’re not content with an item in the collection, Laura’s star in the crown (see what I did there), is her bespoke service to work with you to create something truly unique. Here comes the pretty…
Laura Rhodes combines modern luxe with the hand-crafted skills of time gone by.
With a background in the creative industry, the Laura Rhodes collection is inspired by a love of art, architecture and nature. The Muse collection is influenced by the women in Laura’s life with Santorini and Wildflower both inspired by summers spent in rural Yorkshire and on the Greek isles.
Every design is sketched, hand-crafted and packaged from a studio in Yorkshire with great pride taken in each piece.
Laura is a Yorkshire girl and mummy of three. With a keen interest in art, from an early age she went on to study and then work in 3D and interior design, later teaching Art & Design. Jewellery was always a creative outlet which unexpectedly turned into a business when requests for bridal designs became more frequent.
Today Laura creates both mainline and bridal collections in a combination of techniques never limiting creativity. Accessories and jewellery allow a bride to bring their own character into their bridal look wether it be a large statement piece or something simple, we love the fact that most pieces can be worn again after your wedding day.
The new Santorini and Wildflower collections are now available to order online at laurarhodesjewellery.com or from stockists. Bespoke design requests are always welcome.
“Laura made a bespoke head piece for my wedding. I hadn’t found anything that I really liked in the shops and Laura designed something for me that would match the style of my wedding dress. It was absolutely beautiful and I got so many comments about it on my wedding day. Laura also made me some matching earrings that were also beautiful. I was so glad I got my jewellery from Laura, I would highly recommend her.”
“My necklace is truly stunning. Amazing quality and just what I wanted. I couldn’t find anything I liked and Laura helped me chose the perfect necklace to match my dress and even let me customise it and matched it to my other bridal accessories. I’m honestly amazed. I can’t wait to see my bracelet! Xx”
“Laura made me a gorgeous hair vine for my wedding day-I also bought a ring and bracelet for my mum…she is lovely and so talented-highly recommend!”
Don’t forget to visit Laura Rhodes Jewellery and the wealth of other talented industry professionals who have been handpicked for The Love Lust List. All have the desire to assist you in creating the day you’ve been dreaming of, so what are you waiting for?
[ezcol_2third id=”” class=”” style=””]
- You can view the whole collection at the Lauren Rhodes Jewellery studio which is based in Ilkley, very close to the train station, 20 mins from Leeds city centre.
- I have absolutely zero patience in everyday life but for some reason I can happily make the most intricate, detailed jewellery for hours!
- Appointments are available to discuss requirements and offer a bespoke service if you have an idea in mind for your accessories. For those brides who are a little further away we can discuss bespoke orders through email or Skype. Our new website is now live and all collections are available to view online, we offer a worldwide shipping service.
- I started my business working from a small studio making jewellery and statement pieces, bridal was a natural progression after requests for bespoke designs. I enjoy designing both ready to wear and bridal and love how multifunctional my pieces can be.
- I love to draw and will sketch ideas for hours, the central element of my logo is hand drawn by me.
- My beloved little pooch Charlie who is a Yorkshire Terrier keeps me company while i’m working away in the studio.
[ezcol_1third_end id=”” class=”” style=””]
[ezcol_1third_end id=”” class=”” style=””]
Laura Rhodes Jewellery
You can find Laura Rhodes Jewellery in our Yorkshire & National Accessories categories of The Love Lust List.