“Sarah, we just wanted to say a really big thank you for the wonderful photos and for capturing our day so magically! We've just received the presentation box and it's a lovely gift for us and the printed selection really highlight how much of a fun day we all had. It was so good having you photograph our big day and from the moment of booking we knew were completely confident that we'd get the photographs that we wanted and it really felt like you understood our (laidback!) style and vibe for our wedding.” Mr & Mrs Tulley-Rose
“I can thoroughly recommend Sarah as a wonderful photographer. She photographed our wedding and totally captured the spirit of the day. We have the most beautiful reminder and the most flattering. Everyone looks happy, and relaxed. Great value for money, and friendly and approachable too, no request was too much trouble. Thank you Sarah.” Mr & Mrs Williams
“Sarah is a talented, professional photographer who manages to capture all of those key, natural moments others would normally miss. She takes time to get to know her clients and this comes through in her photos. We can't recommend this talented photographer enough.” Mr & Mrs Humphrey
- I love nature and all that it brings. It is a great inspiration to me and filters into my photography wherever possible.
- I recently got engaged in Cuba- so I am one of you guys, scrolling through RMW looking for great suppliers.
- I grew up in the countryside and spent many of my childhood days on the farm with my Grandad. I'm sure this is why I get so excited for a good barn wedding, it is home from home :)
- If I wasn't photographing weddings you would probably find me on the back of a safari truck photographing the African Wildlife- what could be better?
- More dogs at weddings please! My love for animals is just as large as my love for photography.
- Blonde hair, red lipstick and the odd tattoo here and there sums me up. I have also been told that I am always smiling so you won't miss me.