“What a lovely surprise to wake up to! They are amazing, thank-you so much and they capture the day perfectly! You guys were amazing and it felt like we'd known you for ages :) Thanks again you two, I'm so happy that we were able to have you guys there!” Chloe & Dave
“Hi Rachel and Chris!! How incredibly exciting! Thank you SO much. Cannot believe how quickly you turned around such INCREDIBLE photos. We are truly overwhelmed!” Beth & Raza
“Hey! They are ACE!!! I love them so much. You and Chris totally nailed it and I am so so so happy you were able to do this for us. Incredible. Thank you, thank you.” Zeba & Nick
- We both love editing pictures almost as much as taking them.
- When we’re not shooting, we’re usually found searching through records at charity shops (Chris) and drinking cocktails (Rachel).
- The longest weddings we’ve ever shot were three days (in Northern California and Budapest). The shortest was three hours (in Chelsea).
- We honeymooned in Morocco and wholeheartedly recommend it. (Chris fell off a horse on a beach in Essaouira; Rachel almost burnt down the best restaurant in Marrakech.) We’ll love it if you ask us for hotel tips.
- We always come home from a wedding really excited to look at each other’s pictures.
- We had a baby at the end of 2016. Her name’s Petra, and we’re training her to be our assistant. She’s not very helpful yet.