A little while ago we told you about the Eclectic Wedding Extravaganza.
Rock My Wedding has been given 3 sets of free tickets… which we are dishing out to you lucky lot – See the end of this post for details.
Now I’m going to hand you back to Sassy from Assassynation, Jo from The Couture Company and Vikki from Liliia for an update of what you can expect on the 4th November when the EWE team assemble in Birmingham.
There are some unmissable offers.
Awesome Prizes and tickets for EWE to win… With less than 2 weeks to go to the The Eclectic Wedding Extravaganza… Have Ewe got your tickets?? Do EWE want to win tickets and win the chances to get your hands on some unBAAAAleivable prizes.
We have some totally awesome prizes to be won on the day, here is a selection to wet your appetite!!
PRIZES TO BE WON
- £500 voucher OFF your wedding Photography with Assassynation
- £500 voucher off your Wedding gown with The Couture Company
- Free Brooch/hair clip plus a £100 off voucher from Liliia
- Pre wed/ love shoot at the show/or in Leeds from Toast of leeds photography
- Hair & Make up at The vintage salon worth £60
- A 20% off Voucher from Luxe Bridal
- Mini shoot on day at the show or 1hr Love/engagement shoot on another day from Steve Gerrard Photography
- Mini couple shoot on the day or in Brighton with Emma Lucy Photography
- £100 Voucher off a Sharper Millinery headpiece
- Engagement shoot in London/Brighton with Lisa Devlin
- Makeover on show day for a bride From Elbie Van Eden
- £25 voucher off Beautiful Bride Creations
- Bespoke piece up to value of £50 from Cherry Pie Lane
- A bespoke brooch from Catriona Faulkner
- Personalised name banner for you wedding from Cabinets of Curiosity
- 75% off a headpiece from Madeline Bride
- £100 off voucher from Love Illustrated stationery
- necklace and earrings and 2 x 30 % off vouchers from Natasha Jane headwear
- A gorgeous yellow handmade felt and button bouquet from Jamball
EWE can win even more on the day.
We will be having talks and demos by quite a few of the MO Flo’s and then after all that you can have a drink and a cake in our Mad Hatters/geeky eatery.
EWE will also be able to get discounts on the day with quite a few of our Bas Ass Mo Flo’s, but EWE need to be there to get your hands on any of this fabulous booty
As well as being tremendously generous with the prizes some of our Mo flos are pulling the wool out the bag with their awesome stand designs… We will have a mini festival, a circus, a boutique, a Saloon, a retro hair and make up salon, a disco in a shed and a war time bombed out shop!!
This is a new breed of wedding show. We want EWE to be part of it!!
If you would like to win a pair of The Eclectic Wedding Extravaganza tickets – all you have to do is send your answer to the following question:
What is the EWE Motto?
Email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org.