When it comes to your wedding day you only want the very best suppliers. Those people who will transform your dreams and deliver over and above your expectations. We are lucky to work with some of the best in the industry and today we are sharing a little insight in to our wonderful sponsors. Everyone from photographers to an airstream bar. They really are the people you want involved in your big day.
We Are // The Clarkes
- Anna and Simon are a creative photography and film husband and wife team. They are all about capturing beautiful, spontaneous moments in as creative and fun a way as possible. Natural light is their best friend and you’ll often find them hanging out at the top of a hill at dusk waiting for the perfect light. With cameras obviously.
- Creative, romantic wedding photography with a touch of vintage style. Claire's work is mostly documentary, capturing moments as they happen, paired with some gorgeous kick-ass portraits of the two of you to give you the best of both worlds.
- Weddings M love colour, natural light, people...and photography of course. Photography is their passion, it makes them smile. Weddings bring all of that together, the intensity of feeling of two people in love, the opportunity to reflect their wedding in the natural light of a day. A day of celebration along with the unique characters and loving interactions that are captured from behind our lens. The beauty of a wedding is found in the details, which evolve and develop during the day to become something unique, a fairytale re-written.
- Ross Talling is a multi-award winning international photographer based in Cornwall. His approach is natural and discreet — he is a photographic fly on the wall, if you like. From the big moments to those quiet, often unseen details, he captures the story of your wedding without intervention. He takes the time to get to know each couple personally and make them feel at ease, so that the actual photography on the day is just a sidenote. The result — wedding photographs that are all at once, emotive, beautiful and arresting.
Through The Woods We Ran
- Candid/documentary mixed with creative portraiture. One is good for capturing all the big + little stuff throughout the day, the other one is good for nailing those awesome photos of the two of you.
- Steeped in history and set amidst spectacular wooded countryside, Launcells Barton is a family run wedding & events venue near Bude in northern Cornwall. With the rustic glamour of the Mill barn and the elegant romance of the Georgian house, you and your guests will enjoy every precious moment of your celebration.
- Set in 160 acres of privately owned gardens, Hedingham Castle is one of the most unique and romantic venues in England. Ceremonies are held in the Banqueting Hall of the 900 year old Norman Keep, with receptions either in the permanent Marquee on the Tulip Lawn behind the Georgian Mansion House, or in the Tapestry Room of the Keep itself.
Wedding Day Looks
- Stewart Parvin is one of the UK’s premier fashion and bridal designers, who in 2007 was granted a Royal Warrant of Appointment to Her Majesty the Queen. He is renowned for his couture gowns of outstanding quality all of which are designed and made in his London studio.
Using traditional couture techniques, Stewart creates gowns of his signature understated elegance and refined glamour. His work incorporates a diverse collection of both subtle corsetry and unstructured shapes creating natural, yet striking silhouettes.
- Britten Weddings handcraft exquisite veils and accessories that will be the perfect finishing touch to your outfit. Made entirely in England their pieces are glamorous and timelessly elegant. Sarah Jane is a graduate of Cordwainers College, now part of the London and founded Britten in 2011, followed by sister brand, The Wedding Garter Co, in 2014.
Agape Bridal Boutique
- As an Agapé bride you will enjoy a bespoke bridal experience. We want to engage with you and understand your wedding day vision. We know how important it is that you still need to feel like yourself, and we are here to bring your ideas to life with our selection of beautiful gowns by talented designers. In fact, we are qualified designers and seamstresses ourselves (as well as being wedding obsessed!), so we are perfectly equipped to advise and guide you, from the moment you step into our beautiful boutique to the moment you walk down the aisle, feeling every inch the best version of you.
- The British iconic Ghost Brand was founded in 1984 and has since become an established name in fashion. The signature use of our flowing fabrics , soft georgettes, crepe and satins, almost always cut on the bias , forms the base of each collection. Fabrics are a key element to every collection and almost all of these fabrics are woven from viscose yarn and “ Garment Dyed”. The trademark of Ghost design is our use of colour which can only be achieved through this “ Garment Dye “ process. The Ghost Collections maintain a urban and bohemian feel with colours changing each season from soft pastels in Summer to rich autumnal colours in Winter.
- It is the most important day of your life and it has to be perfect! You know what you want but how can you make it happen? That’s where Potcakes step in. As national, luxury wedding planners, they will work closely with you to nurture your ideas and enhance them with unique suggestions. With friendly, flawless execution, they design, plan, manage and create all aspects of your special day to translate your visions into reality.
Original Wedding Tea Towels
- Beautifully designed Wedding Invitations, Save the Dates or Favours printed on to 100% cotton tea towels. Treat your guests to an invite they can keep forever to remind them of your special day. A truly unique way to announce your wedding.
- The Buffalo is a travelling bar like no other! An old airstream caravan makes the Buffalo is Cornwall’s ultimate mobile bar offering unrivalled style and service to you and your guests. They will work with you to create your own styled drinks menu. Whether its your preferred cocktail, your choice of beer or a wine you can’t do without. They can put together menus and drinks packages that we know will keep everyone happy.
The Wedding Shop
- The Wedding Shop is the UK and Ireland’s leading and longest established independent wedding list company. Founded in 1990 and a family owned business, they are the original multi-retailer registry in the UK with more than 26 years expertise in advising and managing the lists of thousands of couples. The company is renowned for its bespoke, award-winning service, helping you to build a list that is entirely personal with absolutely no limits or hidden fees. The ever-increasing product portfolio includes more than 35,000 products from 350 leading and boutique brands including The White Company, Wedgwood, Le Creuset, Kate Spade and many more.