“Thank you for being our wedding photographer. We knew after we spent the day with you in January that you were the right photograher for us – friendly, easy going and passionaite about your work. You shared our preference for non-posy photos and the narrative photo style we wanted. You perfectly captured our joy and happiness, and in the natural un-posed way we wanted. We are so pleased and can’t wait to share the pics with our family and friends. You are very talented. Lots of love xxx” Justine & James
“Carrie, I LOVE the photos!! I think you've captured the day amazingly, since it was so chaotic and un-structured. Really what shines through is how happy we look and the laughter and a relaxed feel to the whole thing. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding. We love what you've done and I think the photos down by the water are just gorgeous. You really have done us proud and I can't thank you enough, there are so many shots that are just perfect. Well done! With very best wishes x” Kim & Hilary
- I LOVE weddings! I’m obsessed, specially with RMW, I check it every day!
- I take A LOT of photos… anywhere, everywhere, all the time.
- I’m obsessed with Ryan Gosling (in The Notebook, obvs & Crazy Stupid Love, obvs, obvs La La Land is now officially my favourite movie of all time. He can now sing and dance!!) & Matthew McConaughey (anytime he’s in a cowboy hat).
- I used to record every episode of The X Files and re-watch them constantly. My first love was Mulder and I think I still love him a little bit, alright, a lot.
- I watch A LOT of TV/Netflix/Amazon Prime, Scandal, The Good Wife, Nashville, Greys Anatomy, Friends, Pretty Little Liars, Big Little Lies, The Affair, 13 reasons why, Mozart in the Jungle, the Kardashians (I’M SORRY).
- Autumn and Christmas is my favourite times of the year. It doesn’t bother me in the slightest when they bring out Christmas decorations in October and every year my tree goes up slightly earlier and my husband doesn’t notice. Strictly is my winter obsession. I have serious depression in January and the only thing that gets me through is The Oscars (I’m obsessed with dresses).
- Walking is the only exercise I do with our Beagle Bo. I love a cold, frosty, sunny morning in autumn (love autumn colours).
- I am ¼ Italian but think I am 100% Italian! I would eat Pizza and Gelato every day if I could! Although at the moment I am all about the Hygge and actually think I should have been Danish.
- I NEED to PLAN! Mostly holidays but parties will suffice.
- My friends and family are the most important things in the world to me, and most most important is my baby boy Edward who is the cutest, most funny little boy.
- I am really rubbish at selling myself up so I leave it to my couples to say some nice stuff about me and my work.
Carrie Lavers Photography
t: 07875 038075
You can find Carrie Lavers in our East Midlands Photography category of The List.
Carrie is offering our wonderful readers a fabulous 10% all 2018 and 2019 weddings booked by the end of this year. Simply quote ROCKMYWEDDING when having a chat with her about your big day.