What do we love most about Rise Hall? The stunning location, the Butler’s Pantry Kitchen, the intriguing history? All of that and then some! Mostly, I couldn’t not talk about how the team take the idea of “Exclusive Use”, and give you exactly what dreams are made of. Rock up with all your favourite people on a Friday night, have drinks in Rise Hall pub, then retire to the 29 bedrooms which are all yours for the entirety of the weekend. Pick from a plethora of gorgeous spaces for your ceremony, and celebrate to your heart’s content in this grand but fun space. No one, except the suppliers who are going to help your day go off without a hitch, and your guests, will venture into your wedding bubble for the whole weekend – this is exclusivity at its best folks.
Rise Hall is a unique wedding and events venue situated in the East Riding of Yorkshire.
Rise Hall was rescued from the brink of dereliction by Channel 4 property expert, Sarah Beeny and her husband Graham Swift and the story of its loving, complex and painful restoration was followed by millions of people worldwide in the series “Sarah Beeny’s Restoration Nightmare”.
Now, Rise Hall is certainly not the ‘nightmare’ it once was and thanks to Sarah, Graham and their incredible team, this hugely important piece of British heritage has been saved and is enjoying its renaissance as one of the UK’s top wedding and events venues. Graham actually asked Sarah to marry him on the roof of Rise Hall watching a sunset!
Within the house, there are several beautifully appointed rooms which are licensed for civil ceremonies and are suitable for both large and lavish celebrations or smaller, more intimate gatherings. Whether you choose to get married between the marbled columns of the entrance hall, in the Morning Room overlooking the gardens, beneath the Gallery or in the Ballroom, you will find yourself surrounded by relaxed splendour.
Rise Hall is elegant, but unpretentious. It is grand, but fun.
“Rise Hall is truly a fantastic wedding venue. The options to plan your dream wedding are endless and the flexibility that Rise Hall provides means that you never have to settle. We could not recommend Rise Hall enough.”
Katie & Charlie
“The Rise Hall team were fantastic, there for us every step of the way and knew the answer to every question. All of our guests commented on how lovely they all were. I cried when I had to leave Rise Hall the next morning because I wanted to stay forever!”
Lucy & Ryan
“My new Husband and I couldn’t recommend Rise Hall more highly, the house is beautiful and the grounds are stunning but what really makes it special is how wonderful all of the Rise team are! They make you so welcome it’s like being at home for the weekend. We had the most wonderful wedding as did all of our guests.”
Gemma & Laurence
Don’t forget to visit Rise Hall and the wealth of other talented industry professionals who have been handpicked for The Love Lust List. All have the desire to assist you in creating the day you’ve been dreaming of, so what are you waiting for?
- The single most important thing that underpins any wedding or event here at Rise Hall is the fact that if you choose to hire the house and grounds exclusively, the entire venue becomes yours for the duration of your stay.
- Unlike many other venues, when we talk about ‘Exclusive Use’, we actually mean it! If you choose to hire Rise Hall exclusively for the weekend, the entire house including all 29 bedrooms becomes yours for the duration of your stay.
- Greet your guests with drinks in the Rise Hall Pub, serve nibbles from The Butler’s Pantry Kitchen, light up the BBQ, relax and enjoy the preparations for your big day.
- No two weddings are ever the same at Rise Hall, and we never talk about wedding packages. We would much rather work closely with you in order to gain an understanding of your vision and create an experience that is utterly unique to you.
- Set in 27 acres of landscaped grounds, Rise Hall is surrounded by idyllic countryside and has outstanding views.
- Within the house, there are several beautifully appointed rooms which are licensed for civil ceremonies and are suitable for both large and lavish celebrations or smaller, more intimate gatherings.