“I woke up extra early this morning and couldn’t sleep because I’m too excited about sharing our photos with everybody. They are just insane!!! You put so much passion into it and you can really see it in every photograph. There’s such a fabulous range – funny, wicked, awesome, beautiful, tender,,, All those feelings and emotions are in there. The personalities are genuinely captured. I couldn’t begin to tell you which my favourites are because they are all my favourites. I’m really not sure how we will ever thank you enough and properly... We’re working on that. But for now please just know that you’ve made us incredibly happy and we couldn’t ever have imagined such a dream collection of memories.”
Hannah & Toby
"So we followed your instructions...I waited patiently for Chris to come home from work, we opened a bottle of fizz, I put my PJs on... I honestly can't find the words to tell you how we feel looking at them all. They are absolutely amazing. They capture all the fun and laughter, and we couldn't stop smiling as we looked through them. Obviously I bawled my eyes out as well and lost most of my mascara, but other than that, it was all laughs! So far we've watched the slide show twice, gone through the 500+ on your website twice and Chris is looking at them again on his phone as I write this. We've forgotten about dinner... and that never happens! We truly love them. Every single one. They're exactly what we hoped for and more, and to be honest, I can't quite believe they're our wedding photos that we'll be looking at and showing family and friends for years to come - I feel so, so lucky to have had you as our photographer, and so lucky that these are our photos. I can't quite believe it. I think we can safely say, stumblinng across you was the best thing ever. We honestly can't thank you enough Sam. I'm welling up, let's change the subject.”
Katie & Chris
"I can't express to you enough what a HERO you were. Multiple people have come to me saying how amazing you were, how they didn't even notice you were there but when they did you seemed like you were part of the wedding guest list and I have to agree whole heartedly. But then again, I never had any doubts :) From day one of you agreeing to take on our wedding, you're the one "service" I knew I wouldn't have to worry about, and as you can imagine, that's an invaluable relief to a bride! To top off my gratitude, I'll leave you with some quotes from various guests about your hard work! "How did he get that?! We only held hands for A MINUTE!", "He was everywhere I was, and then some.", "How did he know to be focusing on that?!", "Your photographer worked SO HARD.", "Your photographer was AMAZING!", "He felt like one of the guests."... Honestly the list could go on, but I hope it gives you all of the feels on how amazing we (and our guests) thought you were and we look forward to hopefully seeing you again at many more weddings (that we will hopefully be guests at, and not bride and groom!)”.
Jessica & Jordan
- I’ve never weighed more than 11 stone... and you should see what I eat!!
- I’ve hit a hole in one, it was a complete fluke, but I’ve done it!
- I often get likened to a lovechild of Calvin Harris and Ricky from Kaiser Chiefs.
- I’m not very good at taking orders, and by not very good, I mean awful! My wife will vouch for this!
- After trying to coax my now wife into dating me, she said “I thought we were just going to be friends”, my response was: “I’ve got enough friends thanks, I don’t need anymore!". It must have worked, she’s still with we me now 6 years and 2 little people later!!
- I’m unable to order a good meal at a restaurant, if there’s a poor dish to choose amongst a hundred good ones on the menu, I’ll choose it . I get the biggest food envy when I’m out! My wife now picks from the menu for me, it works better that way!