Hi, I'm Justyna, a London-based wedding photographer, but my passion for capturing love stories extends far beyond! Let me freeze your day in beautiful frames that will last for generations.

FAQS

What is your style?

My photography style combines candid moments with editorial flair. While 80% of my shots capture genuine candids, the remaining 20% feature more styled or posed photos, highlighting details and other elements.

Will we get previews?

I send out sneak peeks to you within 72 hours after your wedding. I know you are just as excited to see them, as happy as I am to share them with you!

When we will get our final galleries?

Wedding photos are delivered approximately 6 weeks after your wedding. Depending on the time of year and how many weddings I have in the queue, the exact time will vary and can also increase during the busy summer months.

What happens when you ill on the day?

I will power through! I won’t let feeling unwell stop me or interfere with your special day. In a more serious scenario, I do maintain relationships with other fantastic wedding photographers who can offer standby support.

Are travel costs included?

Yes, travel is included within a 50-mile radius of London. I do photograph weddings further afield and destination weddings, however in these circumstances travel expenses would need to be discussed prior to booking.

Testimonials

We loved having Justyna as our wedding photographer. She immediately made us feel reassured and calm, but also excited and invigorated for the day. We felt very relaxed, especially during the simpler and more intimate moments of the day. She managed to find that perfect sweet spot where you captured our natural happiness, without us even knowing you were there! Justyna kept the communications clear and straightforward, without taking up too much time in the day, which was hugely appreciated. For short town hall weddings, where time is limited, it’s always important to balance the time available and she did so perfectly. The most memorable moments were those spent on the steps of the town hall, where we felt like the grandeur of the venue and the glory of all the other weddings happening around us felt like a scene from a film. Justyna captured brilliant moments where we were immersed in the magic of the day and the setting, and those are some of our favourite shots. Our number one photo is of us around the back of the town hall in the mews behind, where we’re walking and skipping down the street with huge smiles on our faces - we have it printed out at home and it brings so much happiness every time we see it. When we look at all of our photos, we’re transported back to the day which was just so perfect for us and tailored exactly to how we wanted it, and Justyna has managed to bottle up that feeling for us to enjoy time and time again. We can’t thank you enough! ❤️

Dave & Will

Justyna is a professional photographer with a calm and positive attitude. She was able to make us feel confident and comfortable during the session which led to natural results. She was well prepared for the session with multiple ideas in mind but was also able to improvise and direct us on the go. She was also open to our suggestions and helped us to realize them. She really brought the best of us and captured the right moments. I can highly recommend her, you will not be disappointed.

David & Kalina

My husband and I had the pleasure of doing a couple’s photoshoot with Justyna this summer. Despite having never been in front of the camera, Justyna had a special way of putting us at ease. She has a calming presence but also knows how to get you out of your shell with some playfulness. We love how the photos turned out and would be delighted to work with her again! Thank you, Justyna!

Gabriela & Irwin

Justyna Szymanska Photography Social Channels