For us, when it comes to food and drink, there’s something really special about a supplier with a focus on high quality, local ingredients, and when the catering company is based in Italy you can be sure that what you’re going to get is going to be delicious! You can probably guessed why we snapped up Cerinella for our handpicked supplier directory, The Love Lust List! Not content with just creating mouth watering dishes, great table service and guest pleasing cocktails bars, though, Claudia and Sacha will also help you with every aspect of planning a destination wedding, which we know can often be both challenging, and intimidating.
Cerinella is a company in Tuscany which combines their catering service with the organisation of events and wedding planning, allowing them to take care of your event from the preparations to the realisation of the reception, including the menu.
Cerinella was founded 5 years ago, but it is the union of a background much more significant, with its roots in more than 40 years of experience in the world of cuisine and event organisation, acquired within their family business.
The services offered by Cerinella is a departure from the usual proposals of catering and banqueting, and is instead focused on high quality cuisine and service, with respect for the Tuscan and Italian tradition. With great attention on customising each menu, all begin with a careful selection of raw materials, which are organic, with traced provenance and are the very best available in the region.
Cerinella have experience with events of all different styles: country, rustic, elegant, classic, vintage, barbecue wedding, street food; and can take care of the whole wedding weekend catering country dinners with Pizza, BBQ, Porchetta, Brunches and Picnics.
Sacha and Claudia will take care of every detail, from the choice of wedding location, lighting, décor, menu and placecards, right through to the photographer. Nothing will be left to chance and your wedding will be completely unique, thanks to the bespoke service. Cerinella is an assurance granted by over forty years of experience; a family and excellent staff, a young, professional and energetic team, which works with passion and dedication.
“A huge thank you for organizing our tailor-made wedding. Sacha and Claudia are two wonderful and talented women, you can rely on their professionalism and knowledge for your very special day.
You made our wedding unforgettable, we wish you a lot of success and development to you and your amazing team. Grazie”
Maddalena & Edoardo
“I just had to comment on the exceptional service we received from Cerinella for our wedding catering. These guys really are the best. The service is incredibly (fantastic family too!), and the food was exquisite. Everyone said it was the best wedding food they ever had. I want to get married again so that we can eat it all over again. Oh, and the wine!? Delicious! Thank you thank you Claudia and team for making our day so special.”
Natalie & Joel
“For every couple their wedding is the most special day of their life. Months of preparation, organisation and counting down to THE date. On June 22nd 2016 our guests came to the island of Elba to celebrate with us. Our location was not made for a wedding, just a nice villa with a huge garden, but with the help of Cerinella, we all found ourselves in a wedding wonderland. Decoration, service, food and a great team – nothing could have been better. We are more than happy with our choice!”
Sabrina & Daniel
Don’t forget to visit Catering Cerinella and the wealth of other talented industry professionals who have been handpicked for The Love Lust List. All have the desire to assist you in creating the day you’ve been dreaming of, so what are you waiting for?
- The company is run by Claudia & Sacha, two dynamic women who work with passion and who approach the wedding an unusual way. The business combines the organization of the event to the catering service, taking care of every aspect of the whole wedding day and wedding weekend.
- Our customers are lovers of beauty and goodness; demanding, attentive to detail, wants quality of food and professionalism, and is looking for artisans able to create exclusive and unique events.
- Ours is a cuisine that starts from local high quality raw materials, Italian and Tuscan with innovative ideas. Sacha, our chef, is always looking for new ideas, trying new dishes, with great attention to both taste and look.
- The same attention is given to the mise en place and designs, our goal is to grow in quality, following new trends and increasing our equipment in order to create unique weddings.
- Our uniqueness is marked by our craftsmanship and our offering of the complete service. Craftsmanship by a team of builders and artisans who create unique arrangements for each wedding. Completeness of having a single referent that takes care of the complete management of your wedding.
- We are fortunate to work with wonderful and close-knit staff, which is a family who work with passion and dedication.