“Birute did a fantastic job with my bridal makeup – I truly felt my best. She was very professional and really put me at ease on the morning of my wedding. Thank you, Birute!” Nina
“Just wanted to drop you line to express thanks for my wonderful makeover experience! You made me feel most welcoming and l loved my makeup and I felt absolutely fantastic for the whole day! Thanks again.” Caroline
“Birute just wanted to say a massive thank you for the amazing job you did when you did my make up for my wedding. You truly have a talent when it comes to make up and I had so many wonderful comments about my make up on the day!! Thanks again.” Julie
- I have degree in accountancy and finance and I used to work in finance sector before becoming professional makeup artist. I have been working for eight years but only when I had my first child and reading an article about Kristina encouraged me to change my career and do what I absolutely love – making women look and feel great about themselves.
- I love spending time with my boys – my husband Mark and my two sons Archie (four) and Jack (two). We love going on holidays together. Yearly visits to Cornwall and Center Parcs are amongst our family favourites.
- When I have a spare minute, I like to spend it in the garden. I love a little bit of gardening and our vegetable patch.
- I have secret crush on David Beckham – I can’t even remember when it happened but I just love everything about it.
- I really enjoy cooking – normally it’s my own creation but my food always tastes really nice and when my husband asks me to recreate one of my dishes it always turns out to be something different.
- If I wasn’t makeup artist I would be a florist – I love flowers and I always look forward to seeing my future bride’s choices as it tells a lot about the person.