“We would both like to thank you for the exceptional service you gave throughout. At all times we have had confidence that the organising and planning of the day was in safe hands. This really helped when it came to any worries about things not going to plan! We really did appreciate the clear & timely communication. On the initial visit with yourself, any question we had (no matter how daft!) had an answer or an explanation straight away. This gave us so much confidence.” Vikki & Glen, 1st July 2016
“We had our wedding reception in the Four Seasons Suite at the Galgorm on Tuesday 27th June & our day could not have been any more perfect! Gabriel looked after us the whole day, ensuring we enjoyed every single moment of our day, from offering the men words of advice before their speeches, ensuring excellent service throughout the meal to providing us with some time together alone before the evening got underway. The staff were very friendly and attentive, ensuring all guests were looked after promptly and with an outstanding service. The food looked and tasted amazing! Our wedding co-ordinator Oliver was brilliant throughout our planning, answering any questions or queries we had and making sure everything came together. I would highly recommend to anyone planning a wedding to choose Galgorm as their venue.” Lauren & Matthew, 27th June 2017
- The Phantom House (ceremony venue) was the original pump house for the gentleman’s residence.
- Galgorm Resort & Spa boasts 75,000sq feet of indoor and outdoor spa facilities - the first Thermal Village of it’s kind in Ireland.
- The Thermal Village comprises a 1000 year old Olive Tree from transported from Tuscany.
- We have a Bespoke Gin Library showcasing a treasure trove of Gins. The collection will reach 400+ by the end of 2017.
- The original manor house dates back to 1857 and elements of the original property remain.
- The three wedding function suites contain bespoke carpets produced by Ulster Carpets. This means they are one of a kind and will not appear elsewhere in the world.
Galgorm Resort & Spa is holding an Autumn Bridal Showcase on Sunday 22nd October, 2017. For more information please visit their site.