“The most perfect invites! Teri is so helpful, I was worried that it would be difficult sorting the personalised cards out via email, but it was so easy thanks to Teri, she was so quick to reply and couldnt be more helpful and kind. Planning a wedding is a lot more differcult than I thought and the invites to me were important and Teri made everything stress free!! I am so in love with them and I've had so many people come back saying how beautiful they were. Thank you.” Jo Qualtrough
“We are so happy with our wedding stationary. We just had our invites printed and they look amazing. Really quick and easy process, I would recommend The Lovely Drawer to anyone I know in the future who is planning an event and need invites. Thanks!” Kathryn Mustard
“Beautiful designs, great colour customisation options, perfectly personalised drawings. Teri has been lovely to work with and very attentive over email conversation, giving us options for our many questions! We have had SO many positive compliments about our wedding stationery from our guests, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Teri in the future. Can't thank you enough!” Jill Hannen
- I have an overwhelming love for peanut butter and could eat it on or with anything. I have been know to just eat whole spoonfuls out of the jar.
- I was born in Cape Town which sounds a whole lot more exotic than where I grew up in the UK.
- I pretty much left the womb with a pencil in my hand. I would spend hours and hours drawing from when I could hold a pencil so there was never much doubt I would end up in a creative job.
- As I get older I’m definitely more of a homebody and relish a night in on my sofa but find I get most of my design inspiration comes from travelling.
- If I was to live anywhere else it would be Copenhagen. I’m not a fan of the weather or the price tags but I can’t get enough of their way of life and beautiful design!
- My business has been going for 3.5 years now and I could never have imagined it would take off in the way it did.