We love to see wedding guest book alternatives. Where do your wedding guests leave their wedding cards? In this DIY wedding card table you'll find a) a box to pop cards in, and b) a load of blank cards which your guests can fill with words of advice and love, then post into a colourful envelope. Guaranteed, you and your other half will spend the day after your wedding ahhing and giggling at the messages your loved ones have scribed.
- Write the words ‘Leave a love note’ (or something similar) onto your canvas in pencil. When you’re happy with the lettering, trace over with a silver pen.
- Lay the canvas flat on a table and arrange your envelopes on top. Use both square and rectangular envelopes in different sizes to make it visually interesting, and choose colours that will complement your colour scheme
- Using double-sided tape, attach the envelopes so that the ‘flap’ side is visible.
- Prop an empty box in front of the canvas with a ‘cards’ sign on the lid, so your guests know to leave wedding cards inside it. You could also use a wicker basket.
- Leave a load of blank cards and pretty pens or pencils on the table for guests to write their words of wisdom onto before posting inside the envelopes.