If you saw our Watercolour inspiration post last week you will know just how utterly beautiful the new Monsoon bridal collection is. Full of impeccably-crafted pieces for brides-to-be all exclusively designed in London. Discover vintage-inspired gowns with delicate embellishments and modern classics with subtle details. The SS16 Collection includes 14 dresses, 8 maxi length and 6 shorter length gowns, all with the softest fabrics and prettiest embellishments. There are a variety of sleeve lengths to suit everyone and confirming their place as the go-to for Bridal Cover ups, Monsoon have produced a fur and a feather wrap as part of the Bridal Collection too. The collection also includes a full length veil to complete your Bridal look. And for that flawless finish, the exquisite range of bridal shoes, jewellery, and breath-taking hair accessories will complement your dress to perfection.
Our Favourite DressesCharlotte - I love them all but if I had to choose a gown to wear for myself it would be the Farah, the all over pearl embellishment and embroidery is exquisite and I do love a keyhole back - the beaded edge is so pretty. The 3/4 sleeve is perfect for any season but in particular I would choose if for an Autumnal affair (which after this years sunshine filled fall with all of the beautiful colours is now my favourite!) The dress in terms of general design is timeless in its simplicity but I do adore the addition of the puddle train - subtle yet distinctly bridal. Lottie - My favourite dress is the Aspen as it is so romantic. I adore the sweetheart neckline coupled with the lace overly. The skirt is super soft and pretty and I just love the sweet little buttons on the back. The long sleeved lace top is perfect for during the ceremony but can be removed to create a second look for evening. I’d probably add a statement necklace to really jazz it up. Heck, maybe even add a belt as the simple silhouette is just perfect for accessorising in your own style. Fern - My love for long sleeves on Bridal gowns will never cease and so it's all about the Gianna dress for me. I love that these sleeves have button detailing too and the all-over 70s inspired embroidery is just beautiful. It's demure, bohemian and feminine all at once and has a slightly French bridal design feel to it too, which is very much en-vogue in the Bridal world at the moment.
The PrizeOne lucky reader can win a Monsoon wedding dress of their choice from the new collection. Simply look through our bridal gallery here to find your favourite.
How to EnterSimply comment below with your favourite dress from the new collection and why you love it to be in with a chance of winning it.
Rules and Terms
By entering you agree for your email to be passed to Monsoon. Please add 'No' in your comment if you do not agree to this.
- The Monsoon wedding dress prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
- The Prize Draw is not open to employees or agencies of Rock My Limited or Monsoon Accessorize Limited (the “Sponsor”), their group companies or family members or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must provide a comment stating your favourite dress and why below this blog post along with your email address. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please email with "Monsoon wedding dress prize draw" in the subject line.
- All comments must be written by the entrant. Rock My Limited reserves the right to remove from the blog and withdraw from the competition any comments at its discretion to be offensive, defamatory or otherwise inappropriate.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Prize Draw entry to us.
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- The Prize Draw closes at 23.59 on 12 February 2016. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
- The winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries by members of the Rock My Limited team. Winners will receive a SS16 Monsoon wedding dress of their choice, subject to availability, on a first-come-first-served basis. Rock My Limited accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- The winner will be notified by email before 12 February 2016 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Rock My Limited within 5 days of being notified by Rock My Limited, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Rock My Limited shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will need to respond to the email from Rock My Limited within 5 days or else they will also forfeit their prize).
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. Neither Rock My Limited nor Monsoon Accessorize will account for any difference in value between prizes.
- Rock My Limited retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- No purchase necessary.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of Rock My Limited and Sponsor for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence. Rock My Limited and Sponsor accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Rock My Limited further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
- Rock My Limited reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Rock My Limited in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Rock My Limited shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law.
- Competition Operator: Rock My Limited, 8 Moss House, Druids Lane, Maypole, Birmingham, B145SN
- Competition Sponsor: Monsoon Accessorize Limited, 1 Nicholas Road, London W11 4AN