“Having Aaron as our wedding photographer was the best decision we made. He was helpful, attentive and made us feel completely relaxed on our wedding day. We loved having him as our photographer. From the day we met him, We knew we made the right decision. I'd highly recommend him to anybody. He's such a genuine, nice guy. The beautiful packaging for the USB was such a nice touch. Aaron has also been amazing at helping us with the process of choosing our wedding photos for the album, we couldn't have asked for a better or nicer photographer for our wedding. He captured the day perfectly."
Melanie Bhatoolall (2016)
“We feel so blessed to have had Aaron tell the story of our wedding in Amalfi through an amazing storyboard of wonderful photos! His photos are truly spectacular and capture the emotion of a given moment so well. We love Aaron's style of "documentary photography" as we really wanted all our photos to tell our story and to our delight, he absolutely delivered! His passion and fun-loving personality really shone through and we had such a blast working with him - he felt like part of the bridal party! We are so pleased not only with the photos but also to have enjoyed having his company throughout our special day. We have already recommended Aaron to our family and friends and have no hesitation at all in continuing to do so. Thanks again Aaron!!”
John Tran (2016)
“Aaron was our only choice of wedding photographer after seeing his website, we loved his passion, flair and style. On our pre-wed shoot he completely put us at ease and produced some amazing portraits. On our wedding day Aaron slid straight into the day, worked with our other services (hair, make-up, venue, caterer, band) to ensure a smoothly run day with all the photographs we wanted as well as plenty of time for shooting on our own. The result? Some simply stunning moments have been captured and our day has been documented with all the love, character and style that we out I to our big day. Aaron is a true professional, a gentleman and is hugely talented behind his cameras. I cannot recommend his work highly enough.”
John Leach (2016)
- I’m utterly obsessed with Stanley Kubrick movies, especially 2001: A Space Odyssey. I’ve literally lost count of how many times I’ve seen it! It’s a big source of creative inspiration!
- I am the most awarded and commended wedding photographer in Northamptonshire (by a long way) :)
- My favourite food is Indian cuisine, I tried Indian food properly for the first time at a wedding I was shooting about 2 years ago and now I’m hooked!
- I’m also a documentary film-maker and am currently producing, directing and shooting a film based in Lesvos (a small Greek island) about the refugee crisis.
- I’ve shot over 200 weddings but only attended 2 as a guest (I’m always working when invited)!
- My favourite possession is my car, an Abarth 500