here’s a collection of images from weddings i’ve shot over the past few years as an international and destination wedding photographer.


Do You Travel For weddings?

Yes, Im lucky enough that my work has taken me all across the UK and internationally. Get in touch to find out how to book me for your wedding abroad.

Do you do Black and white photos? / how many photos do you deliver?

On a full day expect approximately 400 photos of style and quality as seen on my website (I also do everything in colour and black and white, so double it!)

How would you describe your style?

My Galleries consist of 95 percent photojournalism (natural candids) the other 5 percent is contemporary couple portraiture. However, I feel my approach to couple portraiture breaks the cliche ''posey wedding photography''

Are your photos copyrighted or watermarked?

Absolutely not, no. They are yours to enjoy, share them with friends, family, social media, print them, save them to a USB 100 times

Can we afford you?

Destination Weddings from £2500 -unlimited coverage of your wedding (bridal/groom prep to the very end) -destination pre/post-wedding shoot -500+ fully edited images (i also do black and white copies of every photo, so double it!) -pictures will be uploaded to a personalised private online gallery -full copyright to print, share images to social media, friends and family -all travel throughout europe included in price for worldwide travel please contact me


''There isn’t a single photo we don’t love! ''

Francesca & Damon

''The photos are abslouley stunning, I haven’t been able to stop looking at them ever since you sent us the teaser shots and everyone has said how amazing you are ''

Hannah & Konrad

Marcus, You're the man! I can't believe this is us in these photos And every time we look at them there is always something new. You made us feel incredible on the day. Thank you for producing such an amazing gallery its something we will cherish forever.

Chloe & James

Marcus Rice Photography Social Channels

Featured articles for Marcus Rice Photography