You may already have a Birchbox subscription and be a fully fledged beauty obsessive (like me). Or perhaps you are looking to invest in premium skincare and makeup products for your wedding day but don't know where to start. Either way, the Rock My Wedding x Birchbox collaboration is exactly what you've always wanted. Promise. With over £100 worth of beauty favourites chosen by the team for just £29, the limited edition Birchbox is an absolute bargain. Not to mention the box itself is beautiful and would make a lovely gift for yourself, your bridesmaids or... Did I mention yourself?! The Rock My Wedding Birchbox launches today and is limited edition so please do head on over to the Birchbox website to purchase one! Or three. Or ahem, twelve.
We have chosen universally loved brands that the Rock My Wedding team would use themselves. Every single product has been tried and tested by us with only our favourites making it into our curated selection because we only want the very best for our brides. I know I really shouldn't really pick a favourite favourite but The Nails Inc "Nude Girl" nail polish is absolute perfection in my eyes. A go-with-everything hue that is both modern and elegant. Think medium grey with a slightly pink lilac cast. Apply two coats for a shiny opaque finish.
What Is Included In The Rock My Wedding Birchbox
- Bobbi Brown Crushed Lip Colour in "Babe" (Travel Size)
- Smashbox Superfan Mascara (Travel Size)
- Caudalie Overnight Vinoperfect Night Cream (Travel Size)
- Floral Street Discovery Set - 8 Mini Fragrances
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector™ Pressed Highlighter in "Opal" (Travel Size)
- Kohl Kreatives Infinity 8 Brush (aqua green) (Full Size)
- Spacemask (Full Size)
- Nails Inc Sending Nudes Nail Polish in "Nude Girl" (Full Size)
- Anna Sui Matte Lip Color Top Coat (Travel Size)
- Oh K! Gold Eye Foil Masks (Full Size)
And if you are looking for gift ideas for your wedding party in general then please do listen to our most recent Rock My Wedding Podcast, released today! You can also check out the show notes where you'll find lots more inspiration. You're welcome.
How And When To Use Your Birchbox x Rock My Wedding Beauty Products
- Bobbi Brown is the go-to for a wide range of suit all lipstick shades and "Babe" is a flattering mauve nude. The travel size is generous yet ideal for fitting in your purse for reapplication on the big day. One light coat blotted leaves a natural stain, layer up another for a glossier finish and a more intense colour pay off.
- The Floral Street Discovery Set means you can choose from 8 delicious perfumes, we're hoping you'll fall in love with at least one. Invest in the full size version for your wedding and the fragrance will always remind you of one of the best days of your life.
- And we have of course considered the night before the wedding, our Birchbox includes a luxe Caudalie night cream, a spacemask AND Oh K! gold foil eye masks so you can wake up fresh and glowing.
- Before you walk down the aisle add a few coasts of the Smashbox Superfan mascara and apply the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal to cheekbones using the Kohl Creatives Infinity 8 brush. (Also excellent for concealer and eyeshadow!) then add a little Anna Sui Top Coat over your "Babe" lipstick for a modern matte finish and voila! A perfect bridal beauty regime in one sexy box.
- Now be quick! The waitlist is the largest Birchbox have seen this year so far!