“ I am so in love with my wedding band! Very impressed with Nikki’s service. She met me in person and patiently waited for me to try on about 100 sample shaped rings that she brought with her. And she helped me design exactly what I had in mind, sent a silver prototype which she then tweaked perfectly to fit my fussy requests. It fits with my awkwardly shaped engagement ring perfectly. An absolute super star, would highly recommend. Can’t wait to wear it for the rest of my life! Thank so much Nikki! ” Alice
“I would highly recommend Nikki's beautiful jewellery. Nikki has been fantastically helpful in creating the perfect wedding ring to fit with my engagement ring - with very helpful advice, sending me several different sample styles and even making a custom sample to make sure everything was just right. I am just delighted with the final result - thank you so much Nikki!” Sarah Jane
- I started my first jewellery business at the age of 9 with a school friend. We made fimo earrings and pendants for sale at the school fair. Unfortunately, our business skills weren’t particularly well developed and it cost my parents more money than it made.
- My first experience with silversmithing was at a Central St Martins’ Saturday class. I studied jewellery making for about 8 years before I started selling my designs. Rings have always been my favourite things to make so wedding rings organically became a focus.
- A visit to New York about 7 years ago started my obsession with delicate gold jewellery. I saw so many stunning pieces which were very different from what was available in the UK at the time.
- I have a simple, traditional studio setup with basic hand tools, no laser machine or microscopes. This does mean there are techniques and types of setting that I can’t offer, but making each piece individually gives loads of flexibility.
- I made my first wishbone wedding ring for my friend Holly in 2015. I also designed her a custom engagement ring with a subtle art deco design in secret. Her now-husband took me aside at another friend’s wedding and asked me to make her ring. I was terrified for months I would ruin the surprise but managed to keep it to myself (despite several gins at the wedding).
- Like a lot of other people I’m suffering from eco-anxiety, and am working on making my business as sustainable as I can. I offer a range of designs in recycled gold and silver, which I am hoping to expand upon soon. I’m also working on offering made to order engagement rings with artisanal small scale mined sapphires and recycled metals.