If you've been debating whether to have a gift list or not, now really is the time to make the decision and we think you should go with The Wedding Shop. Quite simply, they are the best gift list provider out there and will make the whole process a breeze. Creating your list couldn't be more simple, but like with lots of things about a wedding day, it's something you've probably never done before, so today we're sharing details of how to create your wedding gift list with The Wedding Shop...
- You can register with The Wedding Shop online or book an appointment at a Wedding Shop showroom, to begin your gift list journey. Registering is completely free, all you need to hand are a few simple details. You can find TWS showrooms in Chelsea, Selfridges Oxford Street, Dublin and Edinburgh. Once you've registered, you can add items to your list both in store and online, regardless of how you've registered.
- As a Wedding Shop customer, you will be assigned your own personal gift list advisor. Why do I need an advisor? I hear you ask...well The Wedding Shop team are highly experienced and will be able to help you create a list that keeps both you and your guests happy. Collating the perfect list involves a little thoughtful thinking and The Wedding Shop have the no-how, having been advising couples for almost 30 years.
- You can add anything you want to your list. From gorgeous home wear items, once in a life time experiences, honeymoon contributions, charity donations and gift subscriptions.
- Download the TWS APP to build your list on the go with the handy barcode scanner. Yes, you can add up to 10 items to your gift list that aren't listed on The Wedding Shop website. If that's not complete freedom and flexibility then I don't know what is?
- The next step is to notify your guests. You can share your personalised website link or include a notifications card with your invitations so that your guests know where to find your list.
- Changed your mind? You have the flexibility to swap items before finalising your gift selection.
- The TWS Thank You Manager tool keeps track of what each guest has bought, making those thank you notes a little easier to write!
- Enjoy your gifts! Have everything delivered to your home, free of charge, at a time convenient to you.