“From the moment I stumbled across Mikes page and looked at his films he made me even well up at other peoples weddings! It cemented my mission to convince my other half that we needed a videographer and I haven't looked back. Mike was patient, informative and a pleasure to work with from the first email to the final film. He is approachable, funny and in the nicest way possible you don't even notice he is there with his cameras as he fits in like a guest having a good time. We were very happy with every part of the process and both amazed at the final video. It caught all sorts of moments that fly past on the day that you would otherwise miss. My husband thanked me for convincing him to book and we both agree it was the best wedding decision to book Mike. We would recommend Mike to all our family and friends =) We wish him continued success in all he does.”
Jade & Graham
“We can't thank Mike enough for the beautiful films that perfectly captured our day. He was a calming presence during the nervousness and stress on the morning of our wedding and was great to work with - we forgot we were being filmed as his shooting style was unobtrusive. We were intially deterred by the extra expense of hiring a videographer, but Mike is a worthwhile investment as the films he made for us are absolutely amazing. The details he captured bring back the feelings of bliss we experienced during our wedding and enable us to relieve the joyous moments that passed us by in blur on the actual day. Thanks Mike - you're a total legend! ”
Kath & David
- Awarded Highly Commended Wedding Videographer at The Wedding Industry Awards 2018.
- When I'm not shooting wedding films I love playing cricket.
- I started filming weddings in 2009 when I filmed my sister’s wedding but my love of film goes back much further.
- I use small discrete cameras and my trusty monopod to capture your day so I can be as subtle as possible (however sometimes running is seen).
- I very much work in my own way, hopefully, bringing my personality to my work and any wedding I am lucky enough to be invited to.