“I adore cooking and eating food, hosting celebrations, decorating tablescape’s and creating formal feasts, it's what I do best, along with the incredible Bear Claw team”
Jessica De Jong, Bear Claw Catering's Founder
“From the very first email, Jessica was so friendly and accommodating. She really listened to our ideas and what we wanted from our day, and brought some great options to the table. We were so pleased with our tasting .The food was so tasty and fit the bill perfectly. Not only that, but sitting there eating her food and chatting about our wedding, Jessica felt more like a friend, which definitely put me at ease!”
Ghenet Pinderhughes Randall
“We cannot wait for Bear Claw to cater at our wedding next year! From the moment we arrived at the Bear Claw HQ we knew it was the one from us.. Jes is so friendly and made us feel at ease immediately! We found it hard to explain the vision we have for our special day but Jes helped make it feel possible. We discussed the timings, tables, drinks, different courses available and with Jes' advice and expertise, felt really ready to make some big decisions. The food was absolutely exquisite and was served impeccably. We cannot wait to work with Bear Claw in the coming months and would recommend to everybody! More than just a caterer, almost a wedding planner thrown in too!”
“Jessica and the Bear Claw Team recently catered our wedding on 12th November at the Landmark Arts Centre in Teddington. We are so happy that we chose them as they were beyond fantastic! From the friendly, helpful and informative emails, the amazing tasting session and right up to and including the day itself, the Bear Claw service was brilliant and really helped to make our wedding a wonderful occasion. They happily accommodated all our special dietary requirements and were enthusiastic about helping realise all our ideas with regards to presentation and service. We went for banquet themed, rustic trestle tables, the food was served on beautiful sharing platters and looked and tasted amazing. The service staff were on hand throughout the day to refill drinks and work the bar and did a fantastic job. We cannot recommend Bear Claw enough!”
John and Saffron Mackenzie
- The company name derives from Jessica’s love for and heritage of Seattle Washington USA, where Jessica enjoyed Pike Place market abundance of seasonal produce, and support of local small businesses.
- Monty (The Black Labrador) is Bear Claws Mascot, you’ll probably spot photos of him on their Instagram.
- Jessica is happiest cooking along to country music, you're bound to hear it playing in the catering tent or kitchen if you happen to pop your head in on your big day.
- Bear Claw offer a complimentary wedding taste testing, venue site visit and are more than happy to jump on the table scape styling wagon if desired.
- Lisa, Bear Claw’s events coordinator, enjoys her tea, milky and sweet, she’s hugely satisfied talking you through you're final wedding time plan form, crossing those T’s and dotting those I’s.
- “The greatest thing you’ll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return” David Bowie. Just because.