“I don’t really know where to start with the praise and thanks for you Stevie-Rose. From the trial to the big day, you created the perfect look for me and my bridesmaids for our wedding day. Your ideas and creativity for different looks were fantastic, and your perfectionism allowed us to trust you implicitly. You did a fantastic job of getting five of us ready and you were an oasis of calm the whole time. We would recommend you as a makeup artist for any wedding or event.” Lisa Lindsay
“Stevie-Rose was recommended to me by my photographers (Cotton Candy Weddings). From the minute I met her, for my wedding make up trial, I knew she was exactly who I wanted. She totally got what I was after, which was a super natural look with staying power - and that's exactly what I got - it stayed all afternoon and night! Stevie-Rose managed to make me look like a better version of myself and I got a lot of comments on how good it looked on the day. She was also such a pleasure to be around - the morning of my wedding was the most relaxing morning I'd had in ages! I would highly recommend Stevie-Rose to anyone looking for wedding makeup who wants to look amazing but doesn't want to look like they've got layers of make up on. Thanks again Stevie-Rose!” Joanne Shaw
“I'm so glad Stevie-Rose did the make-up for my wedding and can't recommend her highly enough - she was quite simply amazing. She's an incredibly skilled makeup artist who spent so much time and skill making sure I really did look like the best version of me on my wedding day. It was lovely discussing ideas with Stevie-Rose and she just seemed to get what was important to me. She really listened and understood what mattered to me and she really created something completely bespoke and perfect for me. For example, when I wasn't quite sure about the eye make-up at the trial, she suggested using my usual eye shadow and we also used my favourite lipstick which was absolutely perfect as it make me feel so comfortable but the way she applied it made me look and feel like an extra special and more beautifully done version of myself! I absolutely loved the final look Stevie-Rose created. The foundation was flawless but feather light. I didn't feel like I was wearing make-up but my skin looked perfect all day - I don't know how she did it!! I also loved the impact and drama she created with my eyes, I wouldn't have trusted anyone else to do my eyeliner and it really did look perfect - I loved it! Stevie-Rose was also an absolute pleasure to deal with and to see on the morning of my wedding - she was a wonderful calming influence and also so fabulously positive and fun to get ready with! Loved every second of getting my make-up done.” Katharine Rose Perry
Don't forget to visit Stevie-Rose Blake and the wealth of other talented industry professionals who have been handpicked for The List. All have the desire to assist you in creating the day you've been dreaming of, so what are you waiting for?
- Previously, I applied make-up on super model Erin O’Connor for London Fashion Week.
- Just recently I had my work featured in ‘Wedding Venue & Fashion Magazine and Whimsical Wonderland Weddings.
- I studied method acting in LA, which then led me to star in a feature film and some short films. I have since applied make-up for various films and TV also, from connections I had built along the way.
- I recently volunteered at Christmas Crisis and I am in the process of setting up an initiative to help homeless people and provide my make-up services voluntary to help boost morale and in times when they may want it most i.e interviews, meetings etc.
- I am a fundraiser for Cancer Research.
- I have much love for art, music, dance and performance, some of which I have taken inspiration from to spark my creativity in relation to make-up. Moulding this with the joy of seeing my brides feeling the best of them on their wedding day is truly motivational and offers pure satisfaction. It is easy to see why this career is anything less than perfect for me.