“ Jo is the best florist! I knew from the moment she delivered the flowers to one of my friends weddings last year that she was the florist for me! When we met it felt like she already knew what I wanted, my mind changed a few times, but my overall ideas were still the same, I had this imagine in my head and when I saw my bouquet for the first time it exceeded all expectations.. That memory will stay with me forever. So friendly, professional and incredibly talented. Thank you so so much.”
Sophie & Adam - Married at Curradine Barns
“ What can I say - from first contact right up until our wedding day and beyond I've been nothing but impressed with the enthusiasm, knowledge and support from Jo in arranging bouquets, buttonholes, door wreaths, table decorations and more! The finished products were all simply stunning and contributed so much to what was wonderful day for us both. Thank you so much!”
Laura & Mike - Married at Lemore Manor
“ The most amazing florist!! I couldn't have been happier with my wedding flowers. The bouquets, buttonholes, flower wands, floral crowns and especially the wild sunflower arch in church were mind blowing. I want to keep them all forever! Jo saw my vision and totally delivered, even though some of the flowers I wanted weren't in season! She's also super friendly and replies to messages very quickly. Couldn't recommend more. Thank you!!!”
Louise & Ryan - Married at How Caple Court
- I have been working with flowers since I was 13 years old, starting off by competing in young farmers.
- My favourite flower is ammi, which is very much like cow parsley that grows on the road side in early spring. I love the natural wild look it brings to bouquets and arrangements.
- I have a spaniel call Willow (named after my favourite tree) is is an absolute babe of a pooch, she is the best flowery assistant. She comes with me to decorate churches and venues and can always been found in the van. She will do anything for a tummy tickle.
- I have a love of the great outdoors and holidaying in far out places off grid, tree houses, huts, tiny cottages in the depths of the Welsh and Scottish countryside. At these times I really draw on its inspiration.
- Gin is my other love, who doesn’t like a gin?! My favourite tipple is mixed with rose lemonade or touch of rose water. Another obsession of mine is the smell and taste of rose. Rose jam on warm toast is heaven on earth.
- I have a real passion for flower crowns! I love them and am guilty of trying to persuade every bride to have one. They are fun, show your personality, make you smile and if you can’t wear a flower crown on your wedding day then when can you?! They are epic!!