“My wife and I got married here on 18/08/2017. I can not speak highly enough of the venue, the food and most of all the staff. Friends who have attended weddings here told us that the staff were good.....they were not just good but absolutely bloody fantastic. Anna, Tracy and Anna were involved throughout the planning and day of our wedding, they are absolutely amazing and did everything to make sure our wedding was a day we will never forget. Hopefully we will attend weddings here again as guests in the future, we will definitely be back in the next few months to the Coach House for tea and an overnight stay. On behalf of Kelly and myself thank you to all the team at Middleton Lodge.”
“Thank you to the Middleton Lodge team for making our dream wedding weekend a reality. You went above and beyond for us and we're so grateful. The venue speaks for itself, stunning, but the staff (in particular Alex) are what makes it beyond perfect. Thanks again, wish we could do it all again!!” Emma & Lenny
“We have just had the most memorable weekend attending our daughters wedding, the guest house and hotel was fantastic. Special thanks to Anna and the wedding team who excelled in everything to make the day run so smoothly. Will be returning as we could not fault anything from the staff, bar and restaurant truly remarkable. Once the future developments are completed and the spa arrives it will be heaven. Thank you so much to everyone at Middleton Lodge.”
- Critically acclaimed landscape designer, Tom Stuart Smith, designed the Kitchen Garden. Renowned for his work in the gardens of the Royal Palaces, show gardens at The RHS Chelsea Flower Show and other high profile projects across the UK and internationally.
- The Coach House at Middleton Lodge is a Mr & Mrs Smith Hotel.
- The Middleton Lodge Estate wedding team was recognised at the national Wedding Industry Awards 2017 (TWIA) as Events Team of the Year after the amazing feedback and nominations from former brides.
- The Middleton Lodge Estate is still very much a private family home, with the Allison family designing, managing and overseeing all parts of the estate’s hotel, wedding, restaurant and all upcoming projects.
- The Middleton Lodge Estate is ideally located in the north of England; the Georgian country estate is only a five minute drive from Scotch Corner on the A1, forty minutes from Newcastle, one hour from Leeds and 2.5 hours from London by train.
- The Coach House is a 2 AA Rosette restaurant and comes highly recommended in the Michelin Guide 2017.