“Rise Hall is truly a fantastic wedding venue. The options to plan your dream wedding are endless and the flexibility that Rise Hall provides means that you never have to settle. We could not recommend Rise Hall enough.” Katie & Charlie
“The Rise Hall team were fantastic, there for us every step of the way and knew the answer to every question. All of our guests commented on how lovely they all were. I cried when I had to leave Rise Hall the next morning because I wanted to stay forever!” Lucy & Ryan
“My new Husband and I couldn’t recommend Rise Hall more highly, the house is beautiful and the grounds are stunning but what really makes it special is how wonderful all of the Rise team are! They make you so welcome it’s like being at home for the weekend. We had the most wonderful wedding as did all of our guests.” Gemma & Laurence
- The single most important thing that underpins any wedding or event here at Rise Hall is the fact that if you choose to hire the house and grounds exclusively, the entire venue becomes yours for the duration of your stay.
- Unlike many other venues, when we talk about ‘Exclusive Use’, we actually mean it! If you choose to hire Rise Hall exclusively for the weekend, the entire house including all 29 bedrooms becomes yours for the duration of your stay.
- Greet your guests with drinks in the Rise Hall Pub, serve nibbles from The Butler’s Pantry Kitchen, light up the BBQ, relax and enjoy the preparations for your big day.
- No two weddings are ever the same at Rise Hall, and we never talk about wedding packages. We would much rather work closely with you in order to gain an understanding of your vision and create an experience that is utterly unique to you.
- Set in 27 acres of landscaped grounds, Rise Hall is surrounded by idyllic countryside and has outstanding views.
- Within the house, there are several beautifully appointed rooms which are licensed for civil ceremonies and are suitable for both large and lavish celebrations or smaller, more intimate gatherings.