At Rock My Wedding we really do feature the very best weddings. Our couples are always stylish, creative and true to themselves. They also know how to throw an incredible party. And they chose truly talented photographers and videographers to capture everything for them. So without further ado - here's the top 20 weddings as loved by you, from 2017. Enjoy!
1. The Boho Dream WeddingMy personal favourite wedding of 2017 - Nathalie and Ben's Norfolk barn wedding was all about good food, family and friends. With a lot of pampas grass and gorgeous rustic details thrown in for good measure. I loved this wedding, it just had the best vibe and Darina Stoda captured everything perfectly. Plus Nat's dress was a total dream and the portraits of her and Ben were simply divine.
2. The RMW Royalty WeddingNaturally when one of the team gets married, things are a little bit special. Our Creative Director Adam married gorgeous Lizzie at Elmore Court and as you'd imagine - it was epic. If you missed it, then you probably want to check out the full set of film images from Ann-Kathrin Koch here. It really was an incredible wedding and one I feel very lucky to have attended.
3. The Winter Wonderland WeddingLet's be honest, this wouldn't be a RMW favourites round up if it didn't include a wedding from the wonderful Samuel Docker. It seems you all rather loved this winter wonderland wedding too. I think stunning Bride Abi and her fabulous bridal look had rather a lot to do with it...
4. The Rustic Yet Stylish Destination WeddingWhen a prop stylist gets married, you just know the wedding is going to be stunning. Bride Rachel from Another Story Studio married her beau Ollie at Chateau De Lartigolle and they filled the place with wooden details, foliage, earthenware and canvas signs. Luckily Darek Smietana was there to capture the magic and when we shared this wedding with you back in February, it was an instant hit.
5. The Celebrity WeddingBeckie & Adam met on ITV's dating show, Take Me Out, and had a truly rock n' roll wedding with loads of personalised details, gorgeous florals and a killer wedding film by The Costa Sisters...check it out in full here.
6. The Rustic Luxe Barn WeddingLizzie and Tom's rustic luxe barn wedding ticked every RMW box - gorgeous florals, gorgeous fashion and gorgeous photography. It was also the first wedding to take place at one of RMW's fave venues, the stunning Launcells Barton.
7. The Wild Party Woodland WeddingMai & Tristan's wedding was a personal favourite too - Jason Mark Harris is an incredible photographer and Mai looked stunning in two different gowns, both of which were just gorgeous. The bouquet was also heavenly and I think it's safe to say, we all loved the swing.
8. The ElopementWhen dream team Paloma Cruz and Pablo Laguia get together, magic always happens - Sophie & Reeda's London elopement was nothing short of amazing. The fashion and styling were just perfect and you need an excuse to keep things simple, this is it...
9. The City Loft WeddingSophie & Dom's wedding was just so cool. Pops of yellow, foliage garlands, festoon lights and sharing platters of gorgeous food - with everything brought together perfectly by Liz Linkleter Events.
10. The Country Estate WeddingAynhoe Park weddings are always a treat to share, but Jessie & Nina's big day was by far the prettiest Aynhoe wedding I've ever seen!!! Those florals were out of this world and it seems you love them too as this wedding has been pinned thousands of times.
11. The Statement Marquee WeddingThe florals for Alicia and Simon's wedding day were just stunning. When you're filling a marquee (which can resemble a large white box) you really need to go big with the arrangements and this stylish pair most definitely did! Luckily for us, Miss Gen was there to capture the beauty in her natural yet artistic way.
12. The Colourful WeddingWhen Pippa Middleton's photographer takes your wedding photographs, you know the results are going to be amazing. And just FYI, Charlotte had Matt Porteous take her photos waaaaaaay before Pippa did ;) We loved that Charlotte and Craig's wedding day was just all about the fun - there were smiles on everyones faces and the decor was so gorgeously colourful.
13. The Babington WeddingBabington House is ultimate stylish retreat and so weddings from there are always ultra glam, think laid back luxury with guests who like to party hard. Rebecca and Sam's gorgeous wedding shot by Benjamin Wheeler delivered on all fronts. And we had ALL THE HEART EYES for Rebecca in her slinky gown.
14. The Wedding With Lots Of GinRachel and Mark's wedding was based around their incredible gin bath - yes that's a bath that actually dispenses gin. I KNOW! The rest of the decor was pretty gorgeous too and the lucky pair were blessed with glorious golden light all day long so their images are just beautiful.
15. The RMW Real Bride WeddingsThe gorgeous Vicky and Emma blogged their wedding planning journeys for us this year, and it was such a treat to feature their wedding days after enjoying their monthly posts. Vicky married Oli at Southwold Hall in Norfolk with loads of gorgeous pastel florals and some epic chalkboard signage. Oh and how stunning does Vicky look in her dress...?
16. The RMW Real Bride WeddingsOur second real bride, Emma, married Dean in a gorgeous marquee filled with amazing decor ideas - like a gin bar where guests had created flavoured gins to enter into a competition. The colour palette of raspberry, gold and navy with pops of greenery was just delicious and the whole wedding looked like an absolute riot...but then with these girls by her side, we'd expect nothing less!
17. The Minimal WeddingJust because it's minimal, doesn't mean it's boring - Phoebe and Matt proved that sometimes simple is best with their copper, marble and foliage filled big day. Phoebe looked utterly stunning in Sarah Seven and the couples portraits are just electric. There's a bum squeeze you NEED to see. Yes, I did just say bum squeeze. This couple are smokin' hot and I'm not ashamed to say it.
18. The Cool City WeddingLinh and Abe's wedding just had that instant classic vibe - but in a really cool, contemporary way. Like - this is how we do weddings now people. Naturally, they opted for The Curries to take their photographs. All the cool kids do. The fashion was fierce and clearly a lot of fun was had by all...just look at those smiles!
19. The Party-In-The-Back-Garden WeddingOk ok so not everyone's back garden is as chic as this, but if you do have the space, holding your wedding at home can save some serious money. Julie and Ross may have had an intimate dinner party for their reception, but the decor and florals were on point - such a fun and special way to celebrate your wedding day.
20. The Glam Destination WeddingKerry and Tom married in Bali and flew one of our favourite photographers, the wonderful James Frost over to capture their big day. The fashion was fabulous and you fell hard for the fairy lit outdoor reception. Destination brides - we're officially jealous.
Darina Stoda | Ann-Kathrin Koch | Samuel Docker | Darek Smietana | Joanna Bongard | McGivern Photography | Jason Mark Harris | Pablo Laguia | Dasha Caffrey | Melissa Beattie | Miss Gen | Wedding M | Benjamin Wheeler | Holly Rose | Katherine Ashdown | Michelle Wood | Nataly J | The Curries | James Frost